Home-Start Guildford provides a Family Group at Pirbright Army base for referred families.
It takes place on a Tuesday at the Community Centre.
If you would like to join us please contact the office on tel: 01483 511181.
The group provides a warm and welcoming environment for you and your child. Our Family Group Co-ordinator Corrina and Assistant Co-ordinator Andrea provide an excellent range of activities for you to share in your child’s learning and development. It is also a great chance to meet other parents and make new friends.
Refreshments are available. Children will be offered a healthy snack.
About the Family Group:
The Group is run by the Family Group Co-ordinator with essential help from volunteers Val and Sally.
What we hope to offer you:
- Activities for yourself and your children
- The chance to chat with other families
- A stepping stone from your home to the parent and toddler and other facilities in your area
- Access to advice and support
Please help us by:
- Supervising your own child or children
- Join in with any of the activities that interest you
- Welcome newcomers
- Give us an idea about the things we could try
- Sign the signing in sheet (for fire regulations)
- Let us know the things you like or dislike about the group
- Observe confidentiality.
“Thank you all for such wonderful support I have had from the family group. It has truly been a life line for me and no doubt contributed in my getting better” Family Group mum of two
“Which sessions have you enjoyed most?” “All of them. It’s the only group we attend. ” Feedback at the end of term.
Please note that attendance at the Family Group is for Home-Start Families and volunteers only and is by invitation by a Home-Start Co-ordinator. If you are a professional and would like to refer a family to our Home-Start family group please complete our referral form indicating GROUP ONLY thank you.